The Puff Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Puff Reports

Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cargo cosmetics.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 8:36 pm

first off, I LOVE the promo shot for the brand on sephora.com:

cargo cosmetics. 4257_hero

H-O-T hot, ya'll!

second, I just love them all around. I'm a sucker for that round tin packaging! I know, I know, the blu_ray line sucks -except for the gloss compact and the mattifier - but the bronzers, glosses, and lipsticks? you KNOW they own in that department.

I gotta say...I love the bronzers because they come in four different shades. light, medium, medium-matte, and dark! and if I want bronzer to even remotely show up on me, I have to get a dark shade - cargo makes this really convenient!

and btw, they have the best range of blushers I've seen in a while. check it!

cargo cosmetics. P8651_hero

another cute cargo product: PurseGloss! they have the CUTEST shape, and won't spill in your bag. they're perfect for travel, and are easy to apply thanks to the aforementioned cute shape and brush like applicator. and with nine super flattering shades [named after famous cities like london and paris!], you're bound to find the perfect one.

cargo cosmetics. P172733_hero

women seem to swear by daily gloss - because of portability! I guess its more for those days when you forget to bring your gloss, so you'll already have these in your bag. Not for Puffy - I've always got at least ONE lipstick on me, so I wouldn't really bother! but if you're constantly on the go, then these are perfect for you:

cargo cosmetics. P78812_hero

I like their powder [wet/dry, as they call it] foundation for one reason, and one reason only:
they have a wide range of shades - which, for some reason, seems to be difficult for higher end brands to do. Surprised

cargo cosmetics. P102841_hero

I love cargo, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one. what are your favourite cargo products? monkey
Back to top Go down
http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com
helloginaa

helloginaa

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-19

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Me me meee!!! I've got the medium-matte bronzer and I LOVE it! So much. I highly reccomend all of their stuff to everyone.

I also have a few eye shadows and I like 'em. Not the best colors, and don't last THAT long, but they're still nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
Katharina The Curst

Number of posts : 6

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:30 pm

I have a blush from them, Gold Coast. It's beautiful and I'd love to just mash my whole face in it but that might look odd. It's a coral and pink swirly one.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay

Lindsay

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-17

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:31 pm

I have none of their stuff (yet) but I'm dying for one of the Plantlove lipsticks, specificly the in shade Lindsay Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lin_lin
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 9:33 pm

yey! how would you describle the shimmer in the bronzer? just like, iridescent or full on sparkle sparkle?

and yeh, cargo is one of those brands where their face/lip products own, but their eye shadows aren't that rad. in comparison, maybelline is one where their lip/eye products are boss, and face stuff has fail written all over it. raa.

I'm REALLY craving a PurseGloss, tho! they have like...the cutest damn shades. and they'd be so perfect for school and running around! I think I'll be buying one of those. :]

and Linsday! I so meant to post about those lipsticks. I love that they like, totally expanded the shade range. I hate to admit it, but I wanted the Lindsay shade too! I dunno how Lohan produced something so pretty. srsly!

AH KATE. I think that's the pretty one I saw...gslug4p8yr. blush is my life! Very Happy

edit::

OH! you meant these!

I'd like montebello and sunshine coast along with that one. they look so warm and summery!

and I love that with the regular blushes, they have a shade called Louisiana. if I knew it would suit me, I'd buy it just for that!
Back to top Go down
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:23 am

Hey there everyone! It seems that cargo has a brand new collection!

Sadly, the Melt-Proof Makeup Collection does not appeal to me!

cargo cosmetics. P210402_hero

The mascara sounds promising, but I can always stick to my trusty waterproof Maybellines. And I love a good bronzer to contour, but I don't think that one is really the best for me! I'd prefer to use their powder bronzer in Dark over their fab primer [which I am so buying more of] than use that stuff. And as of the Eye-Lip-Cheek trio, I'd rather go for the Blu_Ray Lip quad, a huge blusher tin, and maybe even this eyeshadow duo in Oregon [over UDPP, ofc]. More expensive, but at least I know they'll work.

Overall, I think this collection could use...a LOT more. With more products in flattering shades and travel friendly packaging [how about a creme blush/bronzer stick?], more people would jump all over it.

What do YOU think of Cargo's latest collection?
Back to top Go down
helloginaa

helloginaa

Number of posts : 130

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:17 pm

THE MASCARA IS AMAZING. I have it and LOVE it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onebyonexo
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:10 pm

Ah, the Melt-Proof one there? Nice to know that its good. The Blu_Ray one, so I've been told by Moxie, is actually pretty good, but if it was waterproof, it would be even better than Lash Stylist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cargo cosmetics. Empty
PostSubject: Re: cargo cosmetics.   cargo cosmetics. Empty

Back to top Go down

cargo cosmetics.
Page 1 of 1