The Puff Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Puff Reports

Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weekly feature: WIYB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

weekly feature: WIYB Empty
PostSubject: weekly feature: WIYB   weekly feature: WIYB EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:52 pm

I've been wanting to do some "What's In Your Bag" posts for PR for a while now, so I'd like to know if any of you would like to be involved. I love WIYB posts on any blog, because its great to see what products other people use on a daily basis.

So here's the deal:

If you're interested, I'll have you take photos of your purse/tote [and whatever you carry on a daily basis], makeup bag, and all the cosmetics in it. Then you'll have to type out a list of everything, like this:

everyday necessities:
- cell phone
- tampons
- other random shit you may not need

makeup:
- maybelline unstoppable liner, black
- stila lip glaze in watermelon
- tarte's pressed mineral powder

And yes, I'd love it if you used a small font!

Make sure you take a good, clear photo, the same way as the in the WLB link above. Here's another good example as well.

Once you do that, I'll ask you where you got your bag[s] and what you love about it; and about specific products you've listed in your cosmetics bag. Lastly, I'll need a photo of you, so everyone can see your pretty little face!

If you're interested, please feel free to post here, and we'll take it from there. xx
Back to top Go down
http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com

weekly feature: WIYB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Puff Reports :: Administration-
Jump to: