The Puff Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Puff Reports

Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rimmel Lipsticks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 3:40 pm

So I bought two Rich Moisture Cream lipsticks about 2-3 days ago. The shades are beautiful, but don't work for my skin tone.

The shades I have are Rose Sorbet (287) and Adorable (285). When I got home, the tops were a little smashed, which annoyed me, but they were practically free, so I let it slide.

The formulas are great - I just thought that Rose Sorbet would be more of a bright, rosy pink, and that Adorable would be more subdued [its really bold].

Since these lipsticks were pretty much free, I don't mind if you don't have anything to swap - I'm happy to give them away, as long as they have a nice home!

I have swatch photos and everything, and I'll post them as soon as my battery is charged. If you're interested, post a reply here!
Back to top Go down
http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com
anjelik_dreamin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:01 am

I'm interested, but I have nothing to swap, plus the shipping would probably be crazy. Wait for the americans haha
Back to top Go down
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 am

how much would shipping be, roughly? Im pretty much making mum pay and I dont want to die, you know Razz
Back to top Go down
girloflowers

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 11:01 pm

to australia i think its about $4, btu when i sent packages overseas from here it was around $10- booo!
Back to top Go down
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:07 am

Jess hasnt been on here since that post, so I'll assume she's no longer interested. I'll have to post pics and whoever wants them, can certainly have them.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyn

Aelwyn

Number of posts : 24

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:34 am

Hmmmm....I wouldn't mind taking those puppies. Even if they aren't good for my skin tone, I can give them to mumsie. Smile (She bought this horrible orange coloured lippy, and my dad actually LIKED it on her---I was horrified...LOL).
Back to top Go down
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:13 am

the dark shade, when I first tried it, I thought it would actually look better on YOU than me. I'll have to get some photos so you can see swatches and make a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Aelwyn

Aelwyn

Number of posts : 24

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Cool cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Lipsticks!   Rimmel Lipsticks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rimmel Lipsticks!
Page 1 of 1