The Puff Reports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Puff Reports

Beauty from the eyes of nerdy teens livin' on a dream and one hell of a prayer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelwyn

Aelwyn

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse Empty
PostSubject: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:51 am

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse Rimmel-cool-matte-makeup-mousse_1186667726_LRG

My mom had bought the Rimmel 16 hour liquid foundation and was raving about it. So, when I ran out of my Maybelline Mousse foundation, I decided to try the Rimmel Mousse foundation.

I was a little surprised at how wet it goes on, but it dries to flawlessness. It feels a little strange if you've never used primer under makeup before (the foundation actually has that primer feel to it), but I got used to it quickly.

It also made my eyeshadow brighter on my eyelids! I was quite pleased at that added bonus. As well, my blush went on smoother, and had a good colour with less product.

True to its name, it lasts for 16 hours, with only a couple of powder touch ups on my super-oily skin.

I'm VERY pleased with this product (especially since I have such a hard time finding foundation that works with my oily skin), and plan to continue purchasing it. At $7.98 from Walmart, it's a steal.

It has also made me want to try the Rimmel primer, as well as their powder.
Back to top Go down
sarahPUFFY!

sarahPUFFY!

Number of posts : 210
Job/hobbies : blogging, singing, eating...living!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:02 am

good girl, glad you posted this. I'm glad you liked it - will be moving this to PR though, since its more of a review. :]
Back to top Go down
http://thepuffreports.blogspot.com
Aelwyn

Aelwyn

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:28 am

Okie dokie. Smile I wasn't sure where to stick it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse   Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse Empty

Back to top Go down

Rimmel Cool Matte Makeup Mousse
Page 1 of 1